- What Shipping Company do you use?
- We use Royal Mail to ship all our Brand X Parcels
- How Long will it take for my parcel to arrive?
- If you are a UK customer, we offer a Tracked 3 – 5 working day delivery.
- Delivery in Europe can take 5 – 10 working days and the rest of the world (ROW) is 5-12 days.
- Will I get charged at customs?
- Depending on where you are in the world, there is a possibility. If you are unsure, please feel free to contact us and we are more than happy to advise.
- My Delivery is very late, what should I do?
- We are very sorry to hear this, please contact us immediately by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I change the delivery address?
- Of course, you can, provided we haven’t already shipped your parcel! You can also drop us an email at email@example.com, and we shall try our absolute best to get this changed for you in time.
- Can I get my order faster?
- Unfortunately, at this moment in time, we do not offer a quicker service then our standard delivery options.
Returns and Refunds
- How do I return an item?
- We are sorry to hear the items are unsuitable for you. If you do wish to return an item simply fill in the returns form that is enclosed in your order stating if you would like a refund or an exchange. Package the items up and head down to your local post office to send it back to us. We will notify you as soon as we receive your return and will have this processed in 5 working days at the very latest. Please note the items must be in a like new condition, with all tags still attached.
- How Long does it take to process a return?
- We try to process all orders and returns as quickly as possible and always notify our customers as soon we receive a return this often happens same day. Please allow up to 5 working days at the very most for us to process your return and refund. As soon as you have been notified your return has been processed and the money returned this can take 2 – 3 working days to show on your statement and in your account.
- Are there any items that are non-refundable?
- Yes – our bodystockings, Sex Toys and Nipple Tassels are non-returnable/non-refundable, unless they are faulty. All our other items are returnable. They must be returned in the condition you received them in of course. This includes all swing-tags and hygiene stickers intact and no signs of wear.
- What if my return is past the 28 days?
- Unfortunately, we do not accept orders that are returned past the 28-day period. If you do find yourself in this predicament, please contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do I have to pay for the postage for my return?
- Yes, you do have to pay for postage on your return and it is also your responsibility to make sure they are delivered back to us safely. We advise you to send tracked too just to be on the safe side! If you paid for your order with PayPal, they do offer a free return service for UK customers and accept 12 returns per year, and up to £15 per item.
- I’ve received a faulty item, what should I do?
- We have stringent quality control checks in place to avoid this happening. If you do come across a fault, you must contact us immediately so we can get this resolved for you as soon as possible on email@example.com and we will replace the garment.
- How do I exchange an item?
- Do you need any size or style advice on your exchange? Please let us know. We are here to the rescue – If you have already made up your mind, simply fill in the returns form that is enclosed in your order, stating that you would like an exchange and the styles/sizes you want to swap for. Head down to your local post office and post the items back to us. We will notify you by email as soon as we receive them.
- Is Shipping free on the exchange order?
- Absolutely! We pay for the exchange’s postage, because we want you to get the right lingerie as much as you do.
Sales, discount, offers and promotions
- What’s your return policy on sale items?
- We offer an exchange or refund on all sale items as long as they are returned in the way you received them, In the original bag and with all swing tags and hygiene stickers intact.
- My coupon code isn’t working, who do I contact?
- It looks like we have a technical error on our hands! Please contact us straight away by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) We will get back to you as soon as we can to resolve this.
- Where do I apply my coupon/gift voucher?
- That’s easy! All coupons are applied at the checkout.
- Coupon/Discount Code Terms & Conditions
- Coupon/Discount Code Terms & Conditions
- Brand X Intimates reserves the right to decline to accept orders where, in its opinion, a Discount code is invalid for the order being placed.
- Discount codes are only valid on specific products while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Unless Stated, Discount codes are not valid in conjunction with any other Discount.
- In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for cash used in the original purchase once the discount is applied, less any shipping, gift wrap or gift card costs charged on the original order.
- - In the event of part of the order being returned, the value of the Discount code will be deemed to be spread between the goods proportionately. The sum in cash exceeding this value, less any delivery or gift box costs charged on the original order, will be returned to the customer.
- - In the event of any returns meaning that the order no longer qualifies for the Discount advertised, Brand X Intimates reserves the right to deduct the value of the offer from the refund.
- - Free delivery offers apply to UK standard delivery only.
- - In Discounts where there is a free or half price item when purchasing multiple items, please note that the discount will be applied to the cheapest item.
- - Brand X Intimates reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- What is your size range?
- Brand X caters for women from a UK 10 (Small) to a UK 24 (5XL). Please check the sizing chart on our site for more info or you can always drop us a line on live chat if you need any advice.
- How can I contact you?
- There are multiple ways to contact us, all of which you can find on the ‘Contact Us’ page on our website. You can catch us by email at email@example.com or try giving us a call on 0116 296 4896.
- How would you contact me if there was a problem with my order?
- We try and make sure everything runs as smoothly as possible, but if a problem does occur, we will inform you of any issues by e mail as soon as possible.
- Is customer service open 24 hours, 7 days a week?
- We need to sleep too! We are on hand Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm GMT, excluding Bank Holidays & Public Holidays.
- Would holidays affect my order?
- Very rarely, but any holidays delays are always announced on the home page of our website.
- Can I give my feedback to you personally?
- Why thank you, that’s so very kind of you! We pride ourselves on our customer service and love to hear what our customers think. If you really think one of our team members has gone that extra mile, then we would of course love to hear all about it! Call us or email us!
- How do I leave a review on the item I ordered?
- You can leave a review on our website by finding the item you ordered and leaving a comment in the reviews section at the bottom of page. We encourage leaving reviews, as we love to hear what our customers think and are always striving to keep improving our ranges and products.
- What methods of payment do you take?
- We take payment by Mastercard, Visa, PayPal, Amazon Pay, Apply Pay and Google Pay.
- How do I know my order has processed?
- Once you have completed your purchase on the website, you will receive an email confirming your order details. We will then update you again via email that your order has been dispatched and is finally on its way to you!
- Can I change my order, once processed?
- If your order hasn’t already been processed, we can change your order for you. You must notify us as soon as possible as all orders made before 12pm are processed the same day. If you do wish to change your order, all you have to do is email us firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us what changes you would like to make to your order. You can also always call us or use live chat on our website.
- Can I cancel my order?
- Yes of course. If you make an order then wish to cancel it, just email in to email@example.com and explain that you want to cancel your order. Do note, we try to get all orders out as soon as possible – so be quick!
- Can my delivery address be different to my billing address?
- Yes of course. Simply fill in the postage address and billing address, different or the same, and we will send the order out to the delivery address.
- My order has processed twice, how can I cancel one of them?
- Oops! If you have accidentally ordered the same thing twice, please call or email us and we will organise a refund.